DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Monday, March 15, 2004

My daughters' great-grandfather died last week, so I've been sitting with that for a while. We sent him off into the ground to Roy Rogers Happy Trails.

I've been helping my oldest daughter with her blog, which suddenly seems more interesting than mine.

Please can I crawl into a hole:

A parent at our preschool told us they are having trouble with their ten-year-old daughter. It seems there is a problem at one of the elementary schools with ten-year-old girls giving blowjobs to ten-year-old boys.

How am I supposed to respond to that?

For my birthday my brother gave me High Winds White Sky. A very young Bruce Cockburn, the live bonus track of Totem Pole, recorded at a Kingston coffee house, is worth the price of admission.

Maybe I should buy a canoe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|