DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

My Happy Thought For The Day

My father - of all people - suggested to me that the police might wish to exhume my sister's body to look for forensic evidence that might not have been detected 25 years ago.

It is a little bizarre to call up the Surete du Quebec and grant them permission to dig up your sister's corpse, but I finally worked up the nerve and did it.

The SQ informed me that they had considered doing this, but pathologists finally concluded it wouldn't yield anything. I suggested that it might be worth it if only to check the fingernails for evidence. Then they informed me that there were no fingernails: at the time of recovery, the body was so putrified as to make any efforts of evidence recovery impossible.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|