DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Monday, July 12, 2004

Hey, I'm getting ready to take a little vacation so expect sporadic posts over the next few weeks.

But I did want to give you some info on an upcoming conference that looks important:

Quebec's Association quebecoise Plaidoyer-Victimes is hosting their fourth conference for victims entitled, Les Victimes D'Actes Criminels: Agir Dans Le Respect De La Personne. Since I'm always knocking Quebec for screwing things up, I figure I better give them some credit when they attempt to do something right.

The conference is scheduled for October 27th and 28th 2004, and will be hosted at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in downtown Montreal. This gives everyone plenty of time to make plans to attend (good foresight Plaidoyer!). Registration materials are available through the following:

http://www.aqpv.ca/4colloque.html

Now I wouldn't be making all nice-nice with the folks at Plaidoyer-Victimes unless I had some agenda. The fact is, they have graciously invited me to attend and participate in a round-table discussion on victims issues (details to follow). Pierre Boisvenu will also be a participant in that session.

It would be nice if a lot of Quebec victims showed up at this conference. I'd love to meet you and hear your stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|