DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Fusion Confusion

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sep 30, 2004 12:09 AM
To: johnallore@earthlink.net
Subject: Your Sisters Death

Mr. Allore,

I am deeply sorry about the loss of your sister and everything that you and your family have gone through since her death in 1997. I can't say that I know what you are going through because, fortunately, I have never had to go through something as painful and devastating as you are going through. I live in Chapel Hill, NC. Juanita Dalzell has been a friend of mine for 15 years. I also know Andrew. I only saw him occasionally and lastly at his mother's wedding. The reason for my E-Mail to you is this. Juanita is a really nice lady who would do anything for anyone in need. She goes out of her way to help anyone. I'm just asking that you remember that she is hurting deeply now, not like you are, nothing could hurt as bad as losing a sister the way that you did, but she is hurting.

You must be thinking by now, God! What an Asshole this guy is, I lost my sister and he is asking me to be nice to her accused murderer's mother. Well............. I guess I am, not to be nice, just ................I guess maybe sort of nice. I have worked in Chapel Hill for 20 years. I remember when your sister disappeared. It was a VERY sad and upsetting time in Carrboro. I did not know any of her friends but it seemed as though she was a "free spirited" type of person. Loved by all of her friends and is still very much missed by them. I hope that when I die, people will have as many nice memories of me and have just as many nice things to say about me as the people in Carrboro and Chapel Hill had to say about Deborah.

I will remember you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. And please remember that Juanita is a nice and loving person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
September 30th, 2004
7:04 am

To Whom it may concern:

I think you are getting me confused. I am not the brother of Deborah Key, I am the brother of Theresa Allore who died in Compton, Quebec in 1978. Also, I am a supporter of restorative justice, and as such believe all - the victim, victim's family, offender, offender's family - are equally victimized and suffer when such an unfortunate event takes place.

So I am sympathetic to Anita Dalzell. Having lived in her house for four years, I know a lot of her history and know she has not had an easy time.

P.S. If you should in your travels encounter the Key family, I would STRONGLY URGE you not to ask them for sympathy for the Dalzells.

Sincerely,

John Allore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|