DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Friday, September 10, 2004

So I got the skinny on the Andrew Dalzell investigation (what can I say? I'm connected). I'm sworn to secrecy, but how they caught this guy is not to be believed...

Some clarification... We no longer live in the creepy-house. We bought the Dalzell residence back in 2000 and sold it this past spring. Since there was never any proof that a dead body had been on the premises, we never had to disclose anything to the buyers.

And yes, it was very creepy living there. Much weird stuff. I will tell you one strange story. One night my wife and I were wakened at five in the morning by a pounding on our front door. When I got out of bed I could see the read lights of a squad car pulsing though our windows. A State Trooper was on our front porch saying, "this is the police... are you alright in there?". When I opened the door he explained he was responding to 911 calls that had repeatedly been made from our telephone. It was just me, my wife and my daughters; no one in our house had used the phone.

Spoookkyyy

True story... I have no explanation for it. But it scared the piss out of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|