DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Friday, October 29, 2004

Going Home

I've been in Quebec for five days. It feels like forever. I made time with Sandy Rinaldo in Sherbrooke. I visited my sister's dump site with my brother. I dined with the Boisvenus.

I attended the victim conference in Montreal. I watched the Sox win the World Series. It was goooood.

This morning I had breakfast with the new investigator on my sister's case (more on him later). He's also in charge of Julie Surprenant's file. We keep getting shuffled around like a deck of cards. Allore to Camirand / Dube... Allore to Bureau... Bureau's a bust. Allore off to Surprenant. I've never met the Surprenants. I hear they're a lot like me. At Christmas they cry.

I've got to go to the airport soon. I hate this part. Dorval looks like it's made of Legos. I hate clearing Customs. I hate sitting in the bar waiting for the plane to board. There's nothing to do but think about what a great place Montreal is, and the rotten reason why you're here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|