DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

An email from my niece...

Hey Oncle John!

How are you? I'm pretty good.  Well, it`s just to tell you that when I was searching on the Internet at school in my Technology class, I fell on the web site Who Killed Theresa?

I know that you probably have more important e-mail to check but I just had to tell you that I think that its amazing what you have done.  You have worked so hard on such an emotional thing that I just have to congradulate you!  I`ve read and printed all of the arcticle on Theresa and I`ve printed all of the pictures. 

Any way my class is almost done so I have to say Good Bye!


... probably the most important email I've received all year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|