DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Thanks for the "so-called" Christmas presents this year, Santa. Robo-Sapien.. that's so-like... 2004. And a lame-ass X-box; are you kiddin'? And Star Wars Legos... I've had it up to HERE with Star Wars Legos!

I never get what I really ask for. Why didn't you bring me a Morpheus ESP 3-D Motion Simulator? It's a FAO Schwarz exclusive! Dad says, no wonder they went bankrupt, but he's an idiot anyway.


The Morpheus ESP 3-D Motion Simulator - Priced so you can never afford it

OK, so it costs-like $300,000. So refinance Santa's workshop, sell Vixen into the sex trade, anything, but I'm worth it!

Next year you better cough up the goods, or I am seriously going to stop believing in you.

Signed,

Lionel James Proudfoot III
Danbury, CT
Age 6 1/2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|