DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Friday, January 14, 2005

Folks,

I've gotten some emails in response to my last post, and although I appreciate you're concern, please know that I'm alright.

Further, what I post on this blog I choose to post, so there is an element of calculation in what I'm doing. I have a perfectly rounded life, this blog gives you a skewed reality. What I choose to place here I do to make a point - that victims function like any other member of society - we have families, we enjoy our weekends, we have sundry conflicts.

But there is this other level that we operate under; not that we need to be relegated to the asylum. You just need to know we have a gallows sense of humor, and sometimes life isn't all that funny.

Now go enjoy something silly. Go visit Trixie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|