DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Friday, May 13, 2005

Glad but Sad

Pierre Boisvenu inspired to apply to graduate school when he announced to me last winter that he would be getting his Masters in Victimology next year in Lyon.

I figured with my degree in Justice and his in Victimology, we would be a potent one-two punch.
Sadly, Pierre has informed me that - for personal reasons - he will not be able to attend university in France next year.

So I will go it alone and wait for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

AFPAD now has 150 members, 40 of them are English-speaking; this is an phenomenal achievement in less than 6 months of operation.

Tomorrow, they plan a big march in downtown Sherbrooke to protest the police's abandoning the use of video camera in the urban core.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|