DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Friday, December 23, 2005

Yesterday I ran into a friend at the Harris Teeter...

She said she was down. Good friends of hers had suffered a tragic loss. Their daughter was killed in a car accident. Compounding the tragedy was that just one year prior the family's only son had died of cancer. My friend said she didn't know what to take from all this. Maybe love your children, hug them a little tighter. I bought my daughters a box of popsicles, even though I had told them popsicles were for the Summer and would not be bought until after Memorial day.

I could not have imagined that while conversing with my friend another dear friend of mine was about to suffer through the same tragic experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|