DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Monday, May 08, 2006

Question from Missy:

Q: "JOHN...Has your family ever thought about launching a lawsuit against the SQ and/or Champlain College? (Maybe you've already addressed this somewhere else in your blog...and I missed it.) I know it's been done in the United States--I'm not sure about Canada. If such a lawsuit were possible, would there be a statute of limitations?"

A: Oh wouldn't I LOVE to.... Ya, but civil actions don't carry the same weight in Canada as in the U.S.A. You would basically have to prove them liable for negligence or incompetence. Now I know there is evidence to corroborate this, but it isn't what would be considered "legal" evidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|