DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

On behalf of my brother, my parents and my family I would like to thank the people of the Townships for all their assistance and kindness in participating in the evidence recovery search last weekend near Magog,. Particularly, we would like to extend our deepest appreciation to the following:

1 Members of Quebec Secours who put so much effort into this event. Their professionalism was apparent in helping to keep the day’s activity focused and organized.

2 The amateur radio operators who came on board to help with communications.

3 The volunteers – many of them crime victims from Quebec – who gave so selflessly, only wishing to contribute to justice; your contributions were fitting; my brother and I were humbled and deeply moved by your efforts.

4 The several police officers of Quebec who came anonymously to lend support.

5 My dear friends Pierre-Hugues and Diane who speak so eloquently for Quebec victims of crime, and Miss Sue Sutherland who organized this search on behalf of justice for my sister, Theresa.

6 The National Post: for 5 years they have demonstrated leadership and persistance in shining a national light on problems with criminal justice in Quebec.

7 Friends and members of the Townships community who pitched in to assist as needed – again, such kindness touched us deeply.

Coming home to the United States I found myself searching for rental properties on Lac Memphremagog on the internet. Perhaps this is the most fitting expression of my feelings - that I was stirred again by the beauty of Quebec and its people, and how I wish to come back and share that beauty with my family.

Sincerely,

John Allore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|