DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On downsizing et al

Ya, I've gone through some life changes of late. Pretty interesting. In the last month I've dropped three major responsibilities to focus on family and school work including:

- CAVA
- Managing Director of Deep Dish
- President of NC Government Investment Assoc.

It feels great... a huge weight lifted.

On the CAVA conference: not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself in Mississauga (Mississauga?) for four days... (visit Square One?)...

There is a possibility I would jump over to Quebec briefly to do some business with Pierre B.

So when is the Quebec election? Because I still don't have an answer from anyone in the cabinet about initiating a cold-case squad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|