DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Live Through This
Hi John,

this is going to sound stupid, but I am living out in LA and I>am a working actor.....I also in my spare time have applied to be a>police officer in several departments......This is going to sound>stupid, but I have a gift, i can't explain it...i just am able to figure>things out sometimes. i briefly read your article about your sister and>i was wondering.....was there anything religous involved with her>death...be it at the schene or in her life. If so, with your permission,>i was wondering if you would email me a brief sypnosis of what>heppened...I might be able to help. If not, you will be no worse of with>your inquiry then you are today.>>i'm not an investigator, however I have a unique way of seeing and>observing things and I also am able to decifer between fake things and>evidence. While working and trying to start an acting career I have from>personal family incidents become very interested in helping to solve>cold cases and may be involved in that type of work in the next few>years. Perhaps when there is a new administration in our country.>>I don't want to pry into your family tragedy, i just thought I might be>able to help.

>>Regards,>Ryan O'Neil>

ryoneil@fastmail.fm>-- >

Ryan O'Neil> ryoneil@fastmail.fm

--------------------------------------------

Ryan:

No offense, but I get all kinds of these inquiries, and a lot of them are from people who wish to make a name for themselves. Or they want to help, but can't really help.

So here's the deal: show me a case in the past where you were able to help, where you were able to bring some end to a cold case.

Then maybe we can dance. Fair enough?

Thanks you for your interest,

John A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|