DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

School's Out - not quite

I got a B in my Sociology course - Deviant Behavior, which is fucking amazing considering we had to read the equivalent of 4 - 5 books a week.

(I'm an expert on the history of deviance in America - quiz me.)

If I now seem out of it, chock it up to the Summer course I'm taking in Governmental Collaboration - 5 weeks, 3 nights per week, 3 hours each night. I'm lucky to have time to breathe.

Method to yer Madness: I'll have my Masters this time next year. Then what... PhD? Law degree?

Stay tuned.

If you want to know what gives me ulcers during the daytime, check my baby out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|