DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Are you listening?

I read a lot and every once in awhile, I come across a quote that resonates with me. These ones I found particularly relevant to this blog:

"Take no comfort or solace that you're not in jail yet - that day is coming."
-- North Port (Florida) Police Chief, Terry Lewis

“We’re always just one phone call away from solving this case.”
-- Westwood (Kansas) Police Lieutenant Dan Brewster

"Someone out there is living with a secret."
--Lt. David Waltemeyer, assistant commander of the criminal investigations division for the Anne Arundel County Police Department, Maryland

"There are plenty of well-meaning "snitches" out there; they just want to make sure snitching isn't hazardous to their health."
--Eugene Kane, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel


====
Maritime Missy

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MM, you've done it again. When John was blogmeister, you would post some great comments and equally great quotes.

It's funny, I too have been reading something relevant to the case and taking note of some quotes that I was going to send you to post on the blog. Dare I say, great minds...?

anon

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANON...Send along your quotes! I'll add them to my list or incorporate them into the blog.

(I see you've gotten the hang of posting in this new comments form. Congratulations!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|