DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?: Happy Birthday Theresa Allore

Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Theresa Allore

Theresa would have turned 50 today. I have a hard time imagining that. I think I prefer remembering her at age 19.

I tried to find a new photo, but it's getting harder to come across this stuff. And frankly, I didn't want to go through the big box in the attic again.

I found these doodles made by Theresa from one of her school work books:





Can't really blame her for a wondering mind. The course was on Canadian history; who could possibly stay focused on The United Empire Loyalists.

This one is good:



You probably can't make it out, but it's Theresa practicing my mother's hand-writing to get out of class ("To Whom It May Concern, Theresa was sick...  Mrs. Allore"). Then there are notes back-and-forth to other students:

"Mike Gregoire asked me to the annual ball"

"Last night he phoned"

"Ugly old bags who think they are tough"  !!

"Noah died, Ben died, Somebody's father died"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|