DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?: Re: Your e-mail

Friday, January 14, 2005

Re: Your e-mail

The continuing stooorrryyy of IVAC misery

Andre Beaulieu
IVAC
1199 rue de Bleury, 5 etage
Montreal, Quebec
H3C 4E1

Mr. Beaulieu,

The amount of time you and IVAC have spent "dragging your heals" on this matter is insulting. Do you realize it is almost one year since I filed my initial claim with you?

How is it possible that IVAC's new mandate is "customer service", yet I have to wait an entire year for you to answer a simple question; will your office offer our family recompence in the matter of the death of my sister?

Sincerely,

John Allore

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre.Beaulieu@csst.qc.ca
Sent: Jan 13, 2005 2:35 PM
To: johnallore@earthlink.net
Subject: Your e-mail



Sir,
I am sorry for the unexpected delays. I have not yet received the answers to the
precise questions. The Commission's investigator gave me explanations about the
delay and I am satisfied with his answers. It will allow me to make a decision
with complete evidence.

Yours truly

André Beaulieu, lawyer



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|