DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Email to: Surete du Quebec
Subject: Theresa Allore
Date: Mar 15, 2005 12:59 PM


Dear B,

I'm going to start investigating again. I've received some tips from people (some about you-know-who), so I'm going to go back to what I did at the beginning and start calling people up, travelling to Sherbrooke and getting my own answers.

Now if you don't want me to do this, then tell your supervisor to start putting some people full time on this case. At the pace you are going, this will never be solved. I did more in 6 months then you people have done in two-and-a-half.

Sorry, B... I like you, but I'm not playing games anymore. We're talking about my sister.

John Allore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|