DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Thursday, March 10, 2005

My friends,

Living in North Carolina, I sometimes get separated from my Canadienne roots. But recently I discovered something to re-polarize me and I require the assistance of my Quebec brethren.

For a school assignment, my daughter had to bring in 100 of anything(safety pins, marbles, etc...). So I suggested my old bottle cap collection which I haven't pulled out in over 30 years.

I wondered if some of you might shed some light on the following beverages that were once served in the province of Quebec:

Eskimo Nectar

Porter Champlain

Gurd's Dry Ginger Ale

Wilson's Lemon Lime

Old Vienna

Uptown

Nectar Christin - Mousseux

Snow White Cream Soda

Nesbitt's Orange (Gagnant / Winner?)

O'Keefe Ale

Fanta

Twisty Cola (Find the Dime)

Lauentide

Dow

Kik Cola

Molson Golden Ale

P'tite Biere du Faubourg

Like

Vee de Vee

Kingsbeep

Allan's Grape Punch

"Deposit Plus Depot" ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|