DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm having a decision dilemma...

So this W-Five program is coming out on Saturday, March 12th. It's going to be a full hour of Theresa Allore broadcast across the country (Canada).

My question is, should I travel to Quebec for the airing of the show? Pierre Boisvenu suggested doing a press conference before or after the broadcast - to call further attention to the situation that the police are still not doing all they should do. I don't want to miss an opportunity, but...

I'm sort of sick of traveling to Canada for these purposes. The next time I go, I'd like it to be exclusively to visit my family, not one of these "junkets" where I try to cover business and personal matters together. It's tiresome. Also,

I'm thinking my place is here. I should concentrate on what I'm working on, my Masters in Justice Administration, and my classes.

But then again, is this a golden opportunity? Should I take advantage of it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|