DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Friday, June 10, 2005

I jogged 4 miles yesterday....

...which is remarkable. I usually run 2 miles on the treadmill (I hate running, I only do it to stay in shape for hockey). I've been egged on by some people at work who complained about my running shoes (I had been running in skateboard sneakers; when I ran outdoors, they gave me shin-splits).

So I finally coughed up and bought me some real shoes at Fleet Feet in Carrboro (actually, Fleet Feet used to occupy my wife's former store, Chicken Noodle Soup (which used to be home to Sticks and Stones where Deborah Key was murdered, but that's another story)).

Anyway, the shoes are great, and a group of us in the Finance Department went running around Duke Campus (about a mile from where I work).

It felt really great. Next week I'm doin' the American Tobacco Trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|