DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Sunday, June 05, 2005

There's a new story on the AP wire about Jim S. in which I am quoted

Actually, this interview was done two weeks ago at the Sportsplex hockey rink ( I don't know why it hasn't come out until now?)

I bring this to your attention because of this quote in the story:

"We really just want to play hockey," Allore said. "If you come and watch ... really watch ... I think you will get a sense of who Jim was, and why he played on Fridays like we all do."

This was, in fact, me taking the piss out of a reporter. I figured if she was going to come into our wheel-house and badger us, the least I could do was to make her watch a tedious hour-and-a-half of geezers chugging slowly on ice.

"Poor little maroon. So trusting. So naive. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|