DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Now look...

I hear some flack for being "down". Someone commented that I seemed quite depressed. A little, yes... but you wouldn't know it to see me; or if you thought something was off you might think I was tired.

I'm not trying to wallow in anything here. I am trying, on behalf of all people who share similar experiences - and there are so many - to articulate that these circumstances linger, that they are cyclical, that they manifest without control.

I don't need cheering up. Someone died 27-years ago that should be celebrating their 45th birthday. People in positions of power have NEVER done the right thing in this matter. They continue to make mistakes and show indifference in manners that betray the values they purport to uphold. How would you expect me to feel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|