DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Car Jack

I'm sorry to say, but that was Louise (I'm surprized that woman new that).

Where Theresa was found. Yes, it is on the right side of Chemin de la Station, and on the right side of the water (cornfield to the right with a blue and red farm house in the back). I will post the crime scene map (that should help). Theresa wasn't found at the first bridge on Chemin / Compton, but the second one (hey, it took me six trips to finally figure this out!).

It's so confusing that my parents actually went to place flowers on the site a couple of years ago and wound up putting them on the wrong place, on the wrong road!

JJA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|