DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's like those painfully frustrating Abbott and Costello routines

Madame Boucher,

I have waited 24 hours and I still have no response from M. Quenneville. May I please have his email (it's not a secret, is it?).

My family is very tired of waiting for justice in this matter.

Sincerely,

John Allore

--------------------------------------------------------------
-----Original Message-----
From: Line Boucher
Sent: Jun 28, 2006 3:32 PM
To: johnallore@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Rép. : Fw: Reguest for Inquiry

Monsieur Allore,

Le message a été envoyé à M. Quenneville.Entre-temps, je vous souhaite une belle fin de journée.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madame Boucher:

Allow me to explain this to you. I don't want to wait for M. Quenneville to contact me; if I do that I'll be waiting forever. So I would like to contact him. Now, I live in the United States. It costs a lot of money for me to make a long distance call to Quebec. It would be much more efficient for me to contact M. Quenneville through email.

So if you could provide me with the email I am sure I will enjoy the rest of my week.

Sincerely,

John Allore

PEOPLE: PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEE SIGN THE PETITION!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|