DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dirty Little Secret

Champlain College! Did you think you'd remain in the shadows forever? Gerald Cutting! - current director general of Champlain, when Theresa died director of student services (ie: the residence at Compton) - did you think I'd forget you?

No, no... I've focused on the SQ, but we haven't forgotten you. I got an email today from a young woman who was forced to hitchhike from the Lennoxville campus back to the Compton residence and who was sexually assaulted! That makes FIVE (reported) in the Champlain era of busing students from King's Hall to Lennoxville who were assaulted or murdered.

Champlain CEGEP: stand tall. Hold your hands out. Look down. Do you see the blood? You did it! Congratulations!

Stay tuned as we chronicle your mistakes and bring you down (slowly)

John Allore

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

I'm sitting here wondering if I read this carefully enough. Does it really say what I think it says? Am I awake yet?
I can't believe my eyes. How did this happen? Why did they let it happen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|