DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday, November 19th, 1979

Do solemnly declare that,

"November 3rd, 1978, (Friday), at around 6 pm, I was eating supper at Dewhurst Dining Hall with Suzanne DeRome. I saw Theresa had finished her meal. She was walking toward’s the lobby of the Dining Hall when she saw me. She came to my table sat down and asked whether Suzanne or me was going home for that week-end. When we both replied “no”, Theresa seemed pleased and said that it was good that we were staying because she was staying as well. At that I told her to come and visit me that evening in my room at Gilliard. She said “sure” she would, “but not until around 9 pm”. We then conversed for a few more seconds. Theresa had asked me for a cigarette, so when she left our table I told her that my cigarettes were in the lobby in my coat pocket. She then left our table. As I was sitting on the 6:15 bus, waiting for it to leave Dewhurst to go back to Compton, I vaguely remember seeing Theresa leaving Dewhurst on foot, walking beside the bus. I never saw her again.

And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect if made under oath, and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act.


Signature of person making declaration: Josie Stepenhorst

Declared before me at Lennoxville this 19 day of Apvril 19 79

Witness: Guy Lessard

-------------------------------------

Thursday, November 19th, 1979

Do solemnly declare that,


"I knew Theresa Allore quite well although we were not best friends. I was walking through King’s Hall on Friday evening November 3rd. The time was approximately 9 pm. I saw Teresa standing or walking on the stairs (the main staircase) and we both stopped and talked. That weekend Teresa was supposed to be staying at a friends house “Caroline Greenwood”, and because of this I said to Teresa something to this effect, “why didn’t you go to Caroline’s this weekend?”, and she replied with, “I couldn’t, I have too much home work to do.” I asked her what she was doing that night and she said she was going to do her homework. We departed and I think that she went up the stairs, but I did not really notice. I can’t really remember what clothes she was wearing. During the next school week I was sitting eating with some friends in Dewhurst Dining hall. I was sitting with Caroline Greenwood. Andre Allore walked past and Caroline called him and asked him if he had seen Teresa lately, and he said no. I did not know at this time that Teresa had officially disappeared.”


And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect if made under oath, and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act."

Signature of person making declaration: Sharon Buzzee

Declared before me at Lennoxville this Jeudi 19ieme day of Apvril 19 79

Witness: Corp Rock Gaudreault

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|