DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Monday, July 30, 2007

Thanks for the thoughts (posted and emailed)


My father, mother me, Andre and Theresa at the Kon Tiki in Montreal circa Xmas 1977.
Theresa wears a scarf in the fashion she was accustomed.

Ya, I sort of know that's what needs to be done. I'm stepping away from this for now. No final words or thoughts, no lessons, just going away.

Well, perhaps this, since I've been catching up on old iTunes downloads:

The more you try to erase me
The more, the more
The more that I appear
Oh the more, the more
The more you try the eraser
The more, the more
The more that you appear

Contact me if you learn something... better yet, go ahead and learn something - fix something - there's no need to contact me. I'll be in the garden working on my plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|