DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yer Mourning Newz




-----------------------------------------------------------------
USA! USA!
For the first time in US history, more than one of every 100 adults is in jail or prison

Way to get tough on crime! Get ready for the hangover (that would be the mental health costs).

----------------------------------------------
About as resonant as The Arctic Monkeys... and when was the last time you listened to them.

----------------------------------------------

Autopsy: Drew Peterson's third wife was murdered

"Drew Peterson said this evening that he was “shocked” by the results. “You’re kidding me. Unbelievable. That’s hard to believe. I’m shocked,” said Peterson, a former Bolingbrook Police sergeant. "
Murdered? Ya don't say? Boy, that's really somthin'. Murder you say?... Well blow me down.
--------------------------------------------

Any comments?:

Police bust Magog coke ring

More than 100 police officers staged a massive raid on an alleged cocaine trafficking network in the Magog region of the Eastern Townships this morning, raiding 10 premises and rounding up 15 individuals.

The sting was part of a year-long operation codenamed Degré launched by the Memphrémagog police and aided by the Sûrété du Québec. Other police forces lent a hand this morning.

Police say the raid should put an end to the trafficking network that was run by a criminal organization in the region. Several residents had made complaints
.
----------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------

Bless you Terry Gross for your piece on Sony's new Glenn Gould releases: it brought me to tears recalling my favorite pianist and classical iconoclast. You could not grow up in my house without my mother spinning the black circle with Gould's music; a gift which has enriched me.
------------------------

Sharper Image goes bankrupt

"But gee, where will I get my Executive Valet Charging Station?"

Halle-friggin-lujah

-------------------------------------

This is funny:

Oh, joy! Just what Quebec needs: Another language crisis

------------------------------

And finally... ANOTHER STORY ON THE QUEBEC 400 ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS!

Seems planners failed to include Montreal in the process:

Le 400e reconnaît avoir négligé Montréal

The Horror... The Horror...

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

Hey John - The executive valet charging station is now 50% off! Better hurry before the company goes under!
Too bad for James Bond. Now where's he gonna get all his cool stuff from?

Drew Peterson's 3rd wife murdered? Well what do you know? Who would have thought it?

Is politics the new language Quebec has to learn now, or is it just Obama?

Thanks for making me laugh!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Shinseiko said...

Re the mountie pants thieves - is that really so strange? I'd do it. If I were a thief. Which I'm not. Although, if the world were ending and I saw a Krispy Kreme truck parked somewhere, I wouldn't think twice about hijacking it, parking it in some field, and eating doughnuts while watching the asteroid descend.

My uncle used to do the photography for all of Sharper Image's catalogs and product whatnots... They dropped him for an insider when they couldn't afford to contract out. I'm not surprised about this one either!

You make me smile. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|