DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Monday, February 11, 2008

Yer Mourning Newz

Not even going to comment on it - just too disturbing.

------------------------------

Les relations seraient au beau fixe entre Charest et Harper


Harper looks great, but what-the-hell happened to Charest?

-------------------------------

Ice chunk that tore into bedroom came from plane's lavatory

Was it brown? There, I said it.

---------------------------

That must have been some argument.

--------------------------

Finster!

-------------------------

February 2008 Fund Drive
Support North Carolina Public Radio with a Pledge. Thank you!




Ok, I admit it, I'm a public radio free-rider. Here's why: For every 1 minute segment of the brilliant Frank Deford I'm made to suffer through two hours of the mind-numbing tedium of The Diane Rehm Show. I figure that's payment enough.

------------------------------------------

Céline Dion : Une 7e date au Centre Bell

I call it, The Week-In-Hell Tour.


--------------------------


"Maudit Harper, next time bring more federal goodies or I'll kick your English pancake arse!"

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

I've gotta hand it to you, John.
You sure have a knack for finding the weird, the disturbing, the strange and interesting news stories.
Perhaps if you were working for NPR, I would listen to that station more often.
Keep 'em coming, John!

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: the ice chunk that fell from the plane....not brown

it was a piss-berg

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

SR - Isn't that a city in Pennsylvania?

No, actually, it was blue.
Shall we say, "sacra bleu."?
My French sucks.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, now children...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|