DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It Just Doesn't Surprise Me

A report released Wednesday by the Department of Correction's Division of Community Corrections cited inadequate staffing, case reassignments and a lack of training as reasons which led to deficiencies in the supervision of two men now charged in the death of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's student body president, Eve Carson.


Community Corrections Director, Robert Guy

As I mentioned prior, Robert Guy is scheduled to present in my Criminal Justice class this Monday. I admire Guy's candor. Wanna bet he's a no-show?

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

John - I'm gonna be really disappointed if this man doesn't show up for your class, because I'm really looking forward to getting your feedback on him. He managed to get my attention in a big way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|