DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Friday, August 08, 2008

This Pig Has Flown



Email I sent to the SQ  last week:

Benoit:

I was told today by a reporter with NBC that M. Robert Lafreniere's office confirmed that the Surete du Quebec's cold case bureau mandate has now been extended to go back further than 25 years, and to investigate all cold cases in Quebec. Does this mean that the files of Theresa Allore, Louise Camirand and Manon Dube have now officially been transferred to the Surete du Quebec's Cold Case Bureau?

Please confirm,

Today it was confirmed. All Surete du Quebec cold case files have been transferred to the force's Official Cold Case Bureau (not just the ones with a 25-year shelf life).  

I don't know what's left to do, that's what we asked for and we got it. 

Close to packing it in folks?

5 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, if that last sentence is a question, and it's put out there for someone/anyone to answer, then my answer is "No."

'Anon'

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Sharron Prior website said...

John..are you just going to let Theresa's case die?..I think the choice is yours.....????

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

Packing it in? Are you kidding?
No Way, Jose!
Take a good look at the horizon, and tell me if you don't see something there we want to get to.

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Packing it in? PACKING IT IN????? You better be joking John! Getting a file transferred to the Cold Case Bureau is definitely an accomplishment--one we've all wanted--but it is NOT the ultimate reason why I'm here. Just in case you're in doubt about why Theresa has occupied my thoughts these past few years, let me state it plainly:

Theresa Allore's murderer is still "out there"--possibly walking among us. I want him IDENTIFIED and CAUGHT (if he's still living). Nothing short of solving this case will make me even conme "close to packing it in".

Having said that, this is your life, your sister, your quest for justice. If you think you've achieved your objectiversm then by all means--shut it down. Only you, and you alone, can, or should, make that decision.

If you decide to continue pushing for resolution, then please know there are lots of people walking aside and behind you.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Sorry for the typos in that last comment of mine folks! I typed it direct from my mouth to your ears! No filters!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|