DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?: Easy to give

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Easy to give

I know, I know... you say, "Ya I'll give something, just not now" or, "But I don't have much to give, what difference will it make?"


A big difference. And no contribution is too small - $5, $10, $25... will make you a pioneer participant in the Theresa Allore Memorial Fund endowment, and allow future students to benefit from educational subsidies.

This week consider making your contribution.

You can now donate directly to the Theresa Allore Memorial Fund using PayPal right now:




For more information on the endowment click here

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

"Someone like you
makes it easy to give
everything about myself"
- Rod Stewart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|