DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?: I was already having a good day

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I was already having a good day

... and then Theresa's friends sent me these pictures:

1977: In a David Bowie t-shirt


At the David Bowie concert in Montreal

Someone's kitty (the police still have that ring)


New Perm

I could never figure this photo out until I noticed the towels, and...


realized they had all gone swimming...

Theresa invited some children in her apartment building...

To come to the pool


A very 70s look

(Thank you Suzanne, Heidi and Terry)

5 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, John, thank you so much for sharing those photos with us.

'Anon'

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

Thanks from me too, John.
Great Pics!
I especially like "New Perm," one of the best pics of Theresa I've seen yet.

I thought you got that ring back. What's up with that?

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that one too, Bill...real 70s feel to it, but I still love the photo of Theresa that John posted on the blog on February 13, 2008. This one: http://whokilledtheresa.blogspot.com/search?q=Aiight%21

'Anon'

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Sharron Prior website said...

awwwwwwwww..cute and spunky

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

Two words that I think describe Theresa very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|