DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?: King's Hall, Compton

Saturday, January 10, 2009

King's Hall, Compton



FYI:  The King's Hall, Compton website is back up, which must mean the management company is somewhat (again) aggressively interested in selling the place (the last asking price I saw was $1 million, but that was long before the current recession).



You will understand when I say that for me the photos are absolutely beautiful, and also haunting and creepy. I feel compelled to look at them, yet at the same time I feel a bit icky after I've done so.


(for those of you new here, my sister Theresa was murdered while in residence as a student at this place in the late 1970s. Her body was found adjacent to a field about a mile away).



The place is managed by Daniel James Desindes, a nice guy who I have met. I frankly don't quite understand how he has the emotional faculties to reside here. It's got The Shining all over it, but more power to Daniel for doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|