DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Monday, March 07, 2005

For what it's worth...

Okay, I had a memory-flash while loading the dishwasher. I've been having a reaccurring dream about another murder in the Sherbrooke area circa the 70s. A body is found in, it is always the same location (lots of snow in a field, like somewhere West of Sherbrooke)... it goes unsolved.

I would take this with a pound of salt except...

1. Dreams and visions steared me pretty correctly when I looked at my sister's death.

2. A woman contacted me a while back from the Eastern Townships saying she recalled an unsolved murder in L'Estrie from the 80s.

3. Two years ago I had a reading with a famous psychic (not John Edward, but close). She said there were "more bodies". - do I believe in this stuff? I'm 50/50.

What a field day for the heat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|