DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Friday, April 22, 2005

GRE Results

SA-Weeet!!!! (and sour)

Okay, I got my official results.

First; the bad news. On the quantative (math) I was in the 22nd percentile - which is a bit disturbing, considering that as the Treasury Manager for the City of Durham I'm responsible for a $100 Million investment portfolio and a $300 million debt portfolio. What can I say... there's not a lot of demand for knowing the value of pie.

The good news: On the verbal I was in the 72nd percentile.

Even better: On my essays I was in the 86th percentile. I scored 5.5 - the max possible (with 0.5 increments) is 6.0.

Daddy can chase down that voodoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|