DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Thank you, Hollywood for wasting two-hours of my life

No, I'm not talking about Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

I'm speaking of that other cultural icon from the seventies: Jim Henson's Muppets.

Let me lay this plain: Kermit died. Attempting to resurrect the frog is like Bugs Bunny without Mel Blanc.

Last night I had to sit through two-hours of mind-numbing fakery called The Muppets Wizard of Oz. Reports of Jim Henson's death are greatly accurate. I would have preferred root canal next to this non-stop migraine (thank god we own MGM's Wizard on DVD: As soon as the sun rose we hit "play" to wash the bad taste out of our mouths.


Whores of (Hollywood) Babylon

[Easy stomach]

Now my wife tells me "Cookie" will no longer be a monster enamored by sweets...

Ugggghhh! I want to crawl in a hole and die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|