DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Members of the current Quebec government:

While I patiently wait for a response to my request against the Surete du Quebec, I REQUEST THE FOLLOWING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF QUEBEC:

The entire 1734-page report submitted to the security minister in December 1998 from the Poitras Commission, published in 1999 by Ste-Foy, Les Publications du Quebec and officially titled:

Québec, Commission d'enquête chargée de faire enquête sur la Sûreté du Québec, Rapport de la Commission d'enquête chargée de faire enquête sur la Sûreté du Québec (Commission Poitras)

If you do not wish to release this to myself (a Canadian ex-patriot), you may mail it to my brother, Andre, a Quebec tax payer.

I request this information as a citizen of Canada.

Please respond to me at your earliest convenience and ensure me where this information may be sent.

Sincerely,

John Allore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|