DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Life's Mysteries

I love source documents. For instance, this is my sister's school id card:


It sat in her wallet in the snow for 5 months before some farmer found it and turned it over to the police. Then it sat in a police file for 25 years until I asked for it back.

I think I have mentioned my friend Eric who runs a blog called Is That Legal? Like me, Eric is searching for answers to an old mystery. In his case this involves his great-uncle Leopold who died in a Polish concentration camp during World War II. Eric knows his great-uncle's ultimate fate, it's the stuff in between he'd like to figure out.

This letter posted on Eric's site is heartbreaking and fascinating, I can't take my eyes off it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|