DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Riding The Scree

We are in the home stretch. This is my last semester of graduate school. I've got comprehensive exams at the end of this month, a full course in justice administration, then its cap-and-gown in May.

Graduate degree in Public Policy with a concentration in Justice Administration.... Priceless.

Evel Knievel you got nothing on me

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is everybody's indomidable John Allore.

Next?

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A year's rest. Then...

A law degree or PhD.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

Watch out, World!
Here he comes!
Don't you just know he's gonna kick some butt?

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if I had any sense I'd simply work on my French and return to Quebec in 10 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|