DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Deja Vu @ 1,200 Miles

This tickles me... I put my house on the market:


So have my parents:




So how can this yellow chair in New Brunswick...



... also be in North Carolina?



how can this bed in America...

also be in Canada?
------------------
Post Script: Ok, so there's a Who Killed Theresa? connection to all of this. The furniture belonged to my grand-parents. The picture of the bed in New Brunswick? That's Theresa's room. It hadn't been messed with in 30 years. This is a little personal, but it needs to be said... because I know there are families that struggle with this: It took real courage for my mother to watch that come apart. Four in the morning courage.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

(with southern accent)

Well it looks ta me like you done gone and answered ya own question now, don't it?

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't imagine the courage it took for your Mom (or your Dad) to take that room apart, but I'm sure they were comforted by the thought that their precious granddaughters would be sleeping in Theresa's bed.

Anon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|