DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Don't say a word, Don't say anything

Dear Readers, sadly you are faced with a summer of silly and frivolous posts. Not that there isn't plenty going on. Far from it. I just can't talk about it. When things start happening, sadly the blog works to the detriment of making any progress. Some examples:

1. Sue Sutherland is hard at work tracking down leads on Theresa's murder investigation. We are pretty much convinced that answers to the unsolved case lie in the Eastern Townships, and that there are still people alive who have pieces to the puzzle, but no one has bothered to ask their opinions. Sue and I stay in close contact. But she doesn't tell me everything. In fact, we agree that she shouldn't tell me everything to protect the integrity of what she is doing. But please, if you have any information, contact Sue.

2. About a year ago, I reconciled with Champlain College in Lennoxville, the school Theresa was attending before she died. I can't go into details just yet. I will say I no longer have a beef with the institution: the key players from that era at the school have either retired or died. And I will not hold on to hate and the expense of my mental health.

Champlain and my family are working on something. I just can't talk about it. It's a good thing, and an announcement will be eminent.

3. Dateline NBC: We finally made contact. I gave them some pieces of the puzzle to look at. It seemed to tweek their interest. We shall see if they run with it. It would be so nice to get some U.S. coverage.

4. The murder of Irina Yarmolenko, a local student who was attending UNC Charlotte... this case keeps getting more interesting.

Keep watching the skies!

8 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

"Don't say anything"?
Gee, I hope this doesn't mean you don't want any comments.

A summer of silly and frivolous posts is something I can deal with. I consider creative silliness to be good therapy when dealing with so much serious stuff.

Believe me, having news you want to report, but can't, is something I can relate to very much right now.

I'm still mad at Champlain College for the way they treated your family during a time of tragedy. Is that alright? If you're not mad at them anymore, can I be mad for you? I don't mind, really. It's the least I can do.

I totally agree with you on the Yarmolenko story. It keeps getting more interesting the more we learn about it.

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, anyone can be mad for me, I can't control how people feel. Nor do I regret, or will I take back anything I said or did concerning Champlain in the past.

But let's move forward.

JJA

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

Aye aye, Captain.
Full speed ahead!

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye! I won't take this ABUSE much longer!

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a feeling that Dateline deal would come through, John...that's good news, and good to have some US coverage.

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will you be guest hosting the View?


B

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Dateline and such shows, on Saturday June 14th at 10pm, on CBS 48 hours there will be a broadcast about the disappearances of both Tara Grinstead (http://www.findtara.com/) and Jennifer Kesse (http://jenniferkesse.com/)

Anon

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B:

It was actually going to be this week but Michelle Obama took my spot.

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|