DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Monday, June 30, 2008

A sixty-nine Chevy with a 396
Fuelie heads and a Hurst on the floor






It's June 30th, I'm rollin' up the windows and driving right past that car crash.

Here's where I'm at: my new girlfriend is 24-inches with 2.8GHz and 4GB of memory. And I love her. She'll make running SPSS data a snap.
We all got the proof pages today for the Kim Rossmo book, Criminal Investigative Failures. This is the first I've seen my chapter together with all the other work. It's a little cool. I have to get my final edits in before July 10th. Then it goes to print for the release date of this Fall (November 6th). And Look! You can pre-order it on Amazon: How cool is that?

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw the autopsy report was out for Eve Carson...sad start to the day.

I am happy though to see that the Rossmo book is within sight, and John, if you'd like any help with the edit, ya know who to call on...

Anon

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

I can tell you by personal experience that the case of Eve Carson is enough to make a grown man cry.

John, you will be pleased to know that the Theresa video has arrived in my mailbox, sent to me by a loyal friend of yours.

It is my hope that I can use this to express my appreciation to you and your team for the support of FDK.

Have fun with your new computer. I'm sure you'll do a lot of good work with it.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John...your new "girlfriend" must be on that Pilates/Zone diet exercise regime. She's a lean, mean, fighting machine...and virus free!! Congratulations.

Also...congrats on getting the first proof of the Rossmo book. Can't wait to see the finished product!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

PS
I can't think of anyone better to write Kim Rossmo's story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|