DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Bad Week

I have comprehensive exams this Friday and Saturday. That means I have:

1. A 4 hour exam on 3 classes; Policy Analysis, Management Systems and Organizational Behavior on Friday.

2. A 4 hour exam on 3 classes; Research Methods, Budgeting, Ethics on Saturday.

So I'm a little ornery.

But after the exams, I do want to write a piece on the death of a high-school friend, Dave West, the death of Heath Ledger, and why losing the young is so painful (there, I've laid out my process).

So if I don't post it by 01/28.08, hold me to it.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Shinseiko said...

Research Methods and Org Behavior were the worst - the others, not so bad. Policy Analysis, Mgmnt. Sys. and Budgeting were the best. I looked at my parents' house for my notes last weekend, but they got all mixed up with my sister's (we lived together, she got her degree in Civil Eng.) when I moved out of our apt. and she moved home for awhile, and I'm not sure what's where yet... :(

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger John Allore said...

The reason Poly An and Manage Sys went the best was because there was an actual professor giving a structured lecture who knew how to teach his subject.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|