DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Eve Carson Murder - Two charged with murder, One Suspect Still At Large

So I'm driving home from work in Durham. I decide to take the route through the neighborhood where Demario James Atwater was arrested this morning by the Durham PD SWAT squad (it's next to Lyon Park... we were discussing Lyon park in this morning's meeting, I justify it as work-related).

So I'm driving and there's this chopper hovering over the neighborhood. And there's all sorts of people on the streets on cell phones. Then the guy on the radio announces that the second suspect is still at large in Lyon Park and is the subject of a police manhunt...

Time to get out of Durham.

Seriously, I hope police catch Lawrence Alvin Lovette Jr. before nightfall.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

My oh my! What an exciting day this has been for us!

Exactly 7 days later they have a suspect in custody. Pretty impressive, I'd say, considering the friends and family of Debbie Key waited 7 years for an arrest to be made.

Now does anyone still think this crime is not gang related?

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, I don't think it's gang related. There, I said it.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|