DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Don't you hate it when this happens

Hello John,


My name is xxxx yyyyyyyy. I am an intern at Dateline NBC and I am currently doing research on stories similar to your sister's.


I would love to talk to you briefly and find out the status/any developments in your story.
Is there a number where I can contact you?


If it is preferred, you may contact me here at Dateline. The phone number is (818) xxx-xxxx.
Thank you. I look forward to speaking with you.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What else is there to say? Wow!!

Anon

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

Sometimes I hate it.
Sometimes I love it.
Sometimes there's just no way to predict how it's gonna go at first contact.
The question on the bottom line is,
"What have I got to lose?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|