DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Who Killed Theresa?: One more diddy...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

One more diddy...

Ok... this is only slightly interesting...


One afternoon Theresa and I took two photos with this camera:


The first photo - you know... it's this one... what my dad affectionately labels the "trailer trash" pic, because the porch needs just a little painting, and T looks like a hillbilly in her Daisy-Dukes:


UNKNOWN TO ANYONE... there was a second photo taken... of me by T:



This was a visual representation of my favorite joke: wouldn't it be HI-larious if you look out at the bird feeder one day and there was perched un oiseau of human proportions squawking TWEET-TWEET.

I know, I know... thanks for sharing.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET...

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Bill Widman said...

Johnbird - one of the rarest species of backyard songbirds ever seen, of which only one photograph is known to exist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|